Friday 8 May 2015

Diary entry, April 24, 2004


I had a dream last night where I rescued a little boy.  He was very special and he knew important things, so this particular group was out to get him.  I snatched him from them, then took him to all of the places he needed to go to in order to get the information he needed--the nasty group hot on our trail the entire time.

At one point I bust us out of a building owned by the nasty group; we stole a gold convertible and drove it into St. Paul, where we kept missing buses to the train station while I found food for the boy.  There was someone else with us who kept freaking out, but I seemed fairly calm, and the boy, very cute and remarkably cheerful, all things considered.  He was smiling the entire time and he had beautiful eyes.  We just never gave up.  We kept moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment