Sunday 12 March 2017

Fire in the Hole


Hi there.  I won’t ask how you’re doing because I know, so...I guess you’re all right.  You still smile sometimes, although yesterday you were pretty angry over a dumb dominoes game.  Okay, it wasn’t the dominoes game that made you mad.  It upset you when he wouldn’t leave you alone, why won’t he leave you alone when you ask him to?  Anyway, you’re spinning and sinking again, I can tell.  You’re just sick of all this crap, you wish it could be over and you wish you could make it vanish, or at least not matter, but you can’t.  Just accept it.  Yeah, I know.  You’re getting that scared feeling in your chest again, it had left you alone for a few weeks but it’s back again, like it or not.  It's not going to disappear anytime soon.

Sorry about that.  We can't help it.  You just won't listen to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment