Monday 6 April 2015

Diary entry, May 22, 2014


Nothing nothing nothing.  I know there is something.  I just don’t know what.  Either that or I am just one huge massive loser looking for something to blame my huge massive loser-dom on.  The more I think about it, the more I realize I have always been deadly lazy.  Sort of.  Not in an obvious way.  It’s hard to explain.

I re-read Jekyll & Hyde and some of RLS’s other short stories.  I also started re-reading The Turn of the Screw.  Gothic ghost stories and Victorian weirdness.  I think I might be hysterical, just like a 19th century character.  Or maybe I’m reading these books because this house seems so Victorian, even if it’s actually Edwardian.  From the outside it looks pretty imposing.  A nutty house.  I’ll never be able to have many lights on or the electric bill will be massive.

I think I am tired.  I don’t even want to listen to myself anymore. 

I’m going off banana Weetabix.  What does this mean???

I keep finding bits of journals I forgot I kept.

Dream big, girl.  Dream big.

No comments:

Post a Comment