Monday 13 April 2015

Letter to Ryan, January 3, 1990


Hey, hey, hey, I wrote a story, but it’s not funny.  In fact, it’s not even happy.  Don’t worry.  I’ll spare you the agony of reading it.  I tried to write you a funny one, but it’s not going well.  Cindy read the part I have done, and she said it doesn’t sound like me.  I think I need a totally new idea.  I’m sure I’ll think of something.  I wrote a poem, too, but, oh well, nothing for you to read except this lame letter.

Actually, it’s been a highly stressful few days for numerous reasons that I need not complicate your life with.  I think that’s why I’ve had the nightmares.  I told you that I was a hyper person who worries excessively, didn’t I?!  These last days have been enough to shave ten years off of my life!  (It’s a good thing I don’t smoke – ha ha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment