Saturday 25 July 2015

Letter from Steve, 1990


I never got a chance to finish reading the letter you sent me, but I think I got the general overall idea from the first couple paragraphs.  I can appreciate the fact that you worry about me - it really doesn't bother me that much, because I guess I expect it.  I have been kind of wild, but I think I'm starting to burn out a bit now.  My brain is feeling really spacey from doing a lot of harmful things to do it.  And I like being on top of things, so I'm going to have to lay off for a little bit.  Don't worry - I'll be all right.  I really will.  I guess I just have to find out certain things for myself - the school of hard knocks never goes out of session for some of us.

It was really good seeing you.  I know I look burned out, but you look really healthy.  Have you gained a little weight?  Not that you're fat, but you look more full - I don't know, even that sounds bad.  You know what I mean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment